Sunday, August 19, 2007

Liz Taylor time and other liabilities

Okay, I got to Julie Kenner and Julia London's signing/Q&A at 3:30 (fashionably late, ala Liz Taylor time, but apparently, Mizz Taylor is passe after the demise of Sex & the City) and I wound up on the tail end of their big To Do at Barnes & Noble La Frontera this Saturday. So . . . the pics I promised are not forthcoming, but I have to say, a good time was had by all.

Despite my tardiness, I heard it was a packed crowd in the Starbuck's area *got my fave--a venti black iced tea--NO ICKY SYRUP* and shared a toasty, cheesy pretzel with fellow ARWA writer Lexi Connor. Want to hear more about the signing, visit Lexi at her super blog, which she updates way better than mine, and actually got there in time. Saw fellow ARWA'r Marj Allen off before her big trip to London; bought Julie's latest, Demon's are Forever, but alas, Julia's American Diva was gone before I got there. Ordered it, will report later.

In other news, the class for Writers' League is going well--almost sold out, so if you're planning on attending, get in touch ASAP.

I'm slamming though revisions, and about to pay a visit on a real morgue. More on that later. Have fun, and hope your week is filled with the things that make you happy . . .
Kit

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Thanks for the link! Now where's the morgue info? :)~

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing
My friend Pantera with Tahoe & Me

Tahoe and a new friend at the signing