Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Round Top . . .


So, we just got back from Round Top Antique Show--the next one is in November. It was huge. Miles and miles of a mixture of crap and some really good stuff -- Lot's of things that stopped me in my tracks and would have had me pulling out the checkbook. Happily, I wasn't alone, and was not in total charge of the check book. I loved, but displayed an incredible amount of restraint, with only an amoire coming home . . .


Atticus was not a amused when we got home . . . he scoffed at the armoire and bit me (hard) because we were gone more than the perscribed 4 hours. Life is hard out there for a puss . . .

No comments:

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing
My friend Pantera with Tahoe & Me

Tahoe and a new friend at the signing