Thursday, July 26, 2007

Letters in the wind . . .

I want to give a shout out to some sweeties who sent me missives via email this month... thanks, gang, I appreciate the connection!

To Jeannie Burgen, who admired my "There are three kinds of men in this world...the ones you play with, the ones you stay with and the ones who just need killin'"--Your tee shirt's in the mail!

To Karla Fulker, thanks for the kind words, and yes, I'd be happy to come to Houston for a signing! Check back for more details...

To Cris Carl, a fellow journalist, thanks for the kind words. Yes, I love Mia's clothing choices--and in my little brain, her closet looks like a bag of Skittles exploded :)

And a big holla to new pal Edward Morris, who writes for ForeWord Magazine who said I was dangerously funny and was kind enough to point out some of his faves . . . more on that later...

No comments:

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing
My friend Pantera with Tahoe & Me

Tahoe and a new friend at the signing