Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sarah Palin is stealing my words & my sleep

Ya know, I always respected John McCain until he pointed at Palin for his VP pick. And I'm insulted that he thinks Palin can "replace" Hillary, as if women are as interchangeable as the stick figure on the bathroom door.

I can't even describe the disrespect I have for this woman, and every time I see her, I have nightmares.

And then, one of my readers wrote to tell me she thinks Palin is quoting "folks-isms" from Cauley. Would that she were, maybe she'd make sense.

The thing is, our country is in deep trouble, and we need change, for ourselves and our children. But not the kind of change McCain/Palin would bring--the kind of change that will drive us deeper into war, deeper into debt, and deeper into depletion of our planet, our home.

The only good thing that has come of Mrs. Palin's pick is Tina Fey.

No comments:

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing

Barnes & Noble Round Rock Signing
My friend Pantera with Tahoe & Me

Tahoe and a new friend at the signing